My advice for nursing students

nurse

 Finally, you might be curious to hear my final take on what it is like to become a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN). I would say that this training is like making an investment in yourself. You will need to believe that you can get the skills that you need to prepare for some of these challenges. There are many patients that will rely on you to conduct vital medical procedures.



Even the doctors and other nurses will want to have a LVN that they can depend on when things get difficult. I know that I am a vital asset to the team I work with every day. You will need to weigh these benefits along with some of the challenges that it might present to your life. By doing this, hopefully you will reach the same conclusion I did and join in on this important career field.